Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello everybody!! I'm managing a sale in my own Etsy store until December 8th do> most done jewelry is 25% down. I'm getting a purchase from midnight to midnight for 50% off anything in my own store, then it'll return back once again to 25% off, bUT tomorrow.

The Promotion Code regarding CYBER-MONDAY is: CYBER50The Promotion Code for 25percent off AFTER Cyber-Monday is: HOLIDAY2012FREE DELIVERY ALL YEAR ROUNDRecently, we added about 50-60 items to my store. We havent done including necklaces, so you like just drop us a contact if you notice something for a band on my dot-com and I'll send an invoice adjusted for 50percent to you. Tomorrow just. You'll find it BELOWHello Chris Requested the Hun. Enjoy the band and the title. Thanks so much!Hugs, Sally________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment